Apr 20, 2012

Friday Fancies - 4/20/12

Happy Friday everyone! Hope you've had a good week so far, and have some lovely plans for the weekend. We're going to be having a belated Easter dinner possibly, as well as doing some relaxing and cleaning for another lovely friend who's visiting from Toronto next weekend . We'll also be planning a tasty meal we'll be eating too :)


These printable paper picnic baskets are so adorable and make me wish for summer to hurry up!

I love the idea of this sewing project --100 Acts of Sewing - (thanks Caren!)

Love this apartment tour from Thriftcore --what an awesome space (I'm totally getting the moving bug)

I love this adorable bunny DIY (if ever I could sacrifice knee socks for the cause)

Ink printing on linen with custom stamps? Yes please!

This post from Ashley on making the right things priorities really speaks to me

It's always helpful to know if you're wearing pants or not 

I might need to make my tea towels this fancy 

Crafty stuff versus space is totally a problem I struggle with, more so lately

I love this idea of a craft photo a day!

Happy weekend folks!

♥ Craftzilla



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment love! I love to hear from you and I hope you come back to visit often. I'd love it if you left me a link to your blog so I can visit you back!