Mar 12, 2012

Knitting Needle Gauges - Inspiration

I was doing some research on knitting needle gauges for a super secret and soon to be announced project, and came across some amazing and unique knitting needle gauges that I thought I'd share with you all today. 

In case you're not a super geeky knitter like me, a knitting needle gauge is used to find out what size your needles are if they aren't clearly marked, or if your pattern calls for a US size of needle and all of your needles are UK or Canadian sizes. 

I'm always misplacing my gauge, and knitting needle conversion charts drive me a bit batty, so I'm on the hunt for a new and more adorable knitting needle gauge, so enjoy! 


Vintage Bell shaped gauges


Sheep Knitting Needle Gauge- bamboo
Owl Knitting Needle Gauge
Sterling Silver Knitting Needle Gauge necklace

     

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment love! I love to hear from you and I hope you come back to visit often. I'd love it if you left me a link to your blog so I can visit you back!