Jan 29, 2012

Things I made and Saw: Hodge Podge

Just a quick pop in to share some of the things I've been up to this week. Working on some more phone cases--these should be finished and listed this week in the shop, hopefully along with some other things I've been working on

  DSCF4466

The demolition continues next door--it's sort of neat to see a cross section of the building


DSCF4407

Delivered a necklace to it's new home

DSCF4415

We got lots of snow here the other day--snow on trees looks so neat to me. We finally got a video of Jesse romping about in the snow as well, making doggy snow angels:P

DSCF4464

We got a Munchkin Cthulhu expansion recently - I can't decide whether this one or the original is more fun

DSCF4469

Finishing up a hat for a bloggy friend, Julie from Tri-ing to be Althletic...almost done!

DSCF4470

♥ Craftzilla

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment love! I love to hear from you and I hope you come back to visit often. I'd love it if you left me a link to your blog so I can visit you back!