Jan 20, 2012

Friday Fancies: Keeping Cozy


Fun site with lots of fun graphics

This DIY for recyled sweater mittens sounds fabulous

I still really want to try doing some felting--I even have the right tool now, yay! Great tutorial from The Zen of Making here

An awesome depiction of the main characters in Ghost World 

This blog is full of art made from 3D drawings of proteins--so cool!

These dog drawings are right up my alley, and include my favourite breed of all, cockapoos (like my pup Jesse)!

I'd like to make some of these easy drawstring bags 

Totally cute vintage (and printable!) Valentines

I want to eat this chocolate dipped toffee pretty much immediately

I love this adorable heart chain DIY

I like this collection of Hunger Games images more than I'd like to admit

Enjoy your weekend friends! I'm hanging out with friends a bit, doing some crafting and hopefully seeing the new Sherlock Holmes movie!


2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I think I'm in love now too!!! So many pretties to look at! And such a neat site overall:)

      Delete

Thanks for the comment love! I love to hear from you and I hope you come back to visit often. I'd love it if you left me a link to your blog so I can visit you back!