Dec 30, 2011

Friday Fancies: Catch up Edition

I realize now it's been awhile since I did one of these posts, and I have a lot of fancy links to share! Enjoy!


Adorable puppies always make my day brighter

Sometimes me and technology are this close

This is an awesome idea--I need to have a photo booth or a wall in my apartment big enough to do it!

This is a lovely garland...and so easy to make!

Such an adorable way to spruce up a tea set!

I very much want to eat these cookies 

The giant nerd in me just squees to see this awesome pattern 

I feel I want to live in this town; I'd definitely not have trouble eating my veggies!

Yeah, this is totally the wrong way to do this

I am totally addicted to this game as well as this one...cute things in a game is the way to go in my opinion!

My knitting needles are calling out to me to knit this adorable hat

♥ Craftzilla

2 comments:

  1. Yes, DO knit that hat! That would look so amazing! Also: love the hand-painting of the tea-pot idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Mermith Mae I know right? Those were my two favourite projects out of all the links this week too:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment love! I love to hear from you and I hope you come back to visit often. I'd love it if you left me a link to your blog so I can visit you back!