Nov 22, 2011

Ten Commandments for Positive Thinking

I just found this list of "Ten Commandments for Positive Thinking" amongst Zen's papers for college, and thought it was pretty interesting, so I copied out the list and fancied it up a little.

Positive Thinking-001

I know I'm guilty of at least a few of these things, and I also know I'd like to train my brain to think a little more positively. I often find myself giving up on things or ideas  in my head, just because I know I lack the time at the moment, rather than just doing what work I can on an awesome idea when I have a bit of free time.

Do any of these ten commandments really speak to you?

♥ Craftzilla




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment love! I love to hear from you and I hope you come back to visit often. I'd love it if you left me a link to your blog so I can visit you back!