Sep 2, 2011

Sunday Styles on a Friday --Guest Post from Kami from Searching for Serendipity

Today's Guest post (the first ever for my blog, actually!) is from the lovely Kami,  whose blog Searching for Serendipity includes fun Sunday styles posts like the one below, as well adventures with her new baby girl Claire and thoughts on motherhood, crafts, and creativity.


Check her out at her Blog and on Twitter and enjoy today's post! I'll be back later on with some Friday Fancies for you:)

I love back to school time! I can't wait until Claire is old enough for her first day of Kindergarten, how exciting! Shopping for school supplies, picking out a special outfit, packing her first bag lunch and sticking a cute note inside it...SO CUTE! Even before I had Claire though I got all excited over back to school, I am a perpetual nerd and love school, new stationary, and the look of a clean sheet of paper in a new notebook, just waiting for my ideas! This weeks Sunday Styles is all about back to school cool!
source
source
source
source
source
And,  as an a little treat for you all here is a picture of me on my first day of school! Kindergarden a la 1985

Kami 

 

2 comments:

  1. I am so excited to be your first guest blogger! Thanks for having me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Kamika Thanks Kami!! I'm pleased you're my first guest blogger too! yay!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment love! I love to hear from you and I hope you come back to visit often. I'd love it if you left me a link to your blog so I can visit you back!