Sep 30, 2011

Friday Fancies


These DIY treat stands are fabulous and so easy!

I love the idea of living off the land..and this tells you just how much land you'd need!

Fancy plaid button clipart 

Lovely apartment tour...looking at other people's homes is inspiring, but makes me want to overhaul my apartment

I love this 365 Days of Creating project so much!

I love yarn themed hard carved stamps!

I'm really excited for all the Culture Days events happening here this weekend!

This sew along is a fun idea! I've never done one before and seems inspiring!

This video makes me cry a little inside (and laugh too)

Learning a few new to me cast ons for tomorrow's sock knitting class  I'm teaching --yay knitting!

♥ Craftzilla

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I love link posts like this! The sew-a-long looks like fun :] Thanks for sharing!

    xo Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  2. @shannon*bear

    Thanks Shannon! Glad you enjoyed it:)

    And yeah, yay sew a longs!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment love! I love to hear from you and I hope you come back to visit often. I'd love it if you left me a link to your blog so I can visit you back!