1. Poutine from the new Smoke’s Poutinerie that opened recently up the street from my house
2. Sewing Patchwork triangles –my mom just taught me a super quick way to do them which I’m enjoying --tutorial to come soon!
3. My parent’s dog Paco is really quite adorable..I sort of miss him. Though Jesse is of course still awesome
4. I’m loving the colours in this new quilt I’m working on –batik fabrics are amazing and I'm still enamoured with it. Hoping to make more progress on it soon!
5. My 30 Days of Lists album is really quite fancy –making lists is fun--I'll share my lists for Week 1 in a few days!