1. The start of Ashley's Blog 101 course! I'm excited to learn her tips on blogging, meet some fun people and get even more out of this little blog :) Registration is open until 7pm CST tonight if you want to join in the fun!
2. Lovely Sponsors! A more in depth sponsor post will follow later on in the month when I'm less busy, but super excited to be button swapping for August with such a lovely group of ladies!
3. Winning a copy of the Design 101 ebook from the Campfire Chic givewaway and Alexandra Rae! Can't wait to get my hands on this baby and learn some fancy new things!
4. Just registered for 30 Days of Lists for September too! This is also gonna be super fun, and I think I will be making a fancy little scrapbook for it sometime this week!
This is my favourite of the ones that Campfire Kam made--aren't they sweet? Check out the rest here
5. Picnics today for the Civic Holiday--fried chicken, potato salad and other tasty treats are being prepared now! Yum! Pictures to come later!
For anyone who doesn't know, the Civic Holiday in Canada is the first Monday in August, and is for cities to celebrate their own local heroes. For Guelph where I live, this means lots of celebrating for John Galt, who founded the city of Guelph in 1827, and was a novelist who was called the "first political novelist in the English language." For more about him check out here
Off to make more things for the picnic! Have a wonderful day everyone!