Aug 25, 2011

Random Thoughts from my Scattered Brain : Mail, Feature, Rain and New Things in the Shop

I thought I'd share with you some mail I got the other day! I won a little contest Kate was having over on her blog Scientific Culture and look at all the cuteness that arrived for me in the mail:

DSCF3421

DSCF3424

DSCF3423

DSCF3422

If you love the Yeti pin a lot, check out Kate's shop here!

In other exciting news, another one of my items from my Etsy shop has a full feature today on the We Heart Shops blog --yay!



There was lots of crazy rain and lightning here last night--was sadly hard to get a good pic out the window, but I gave it a shot anyways:

DSCF3459

Also, one new thing has sneaked it's way into my Etsy shop--look how cute! Yay for cloth napkins, I love them so!

DSCF3383 - Copy

♥ Craftzilla

2 comments:

  1. Aww! Thanks for the cute little feature! I'm so happy you liked your winnings too. Also thanks for tweeting me about this post. I've been so busy with packing I haven't been able to read all my regular blogs and soon I won't even have the Internet so I can catch up! Eep!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @kate I figured you were probably in crazy getting ready to move mode:) Thanks the the fun giveaway--just gotta figure out where to put my Yeti pin now:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment love! I love to hear from you and I hope you come back to visit often. I'd love it if you left me a link to your blog so I can visit you back!