Jul 1, 2011

New Blog Button!

I just spent a bit of time learning how to make a blog button, and just wanted to share my results! You can see them on my sidebar, or grab one from here

Craftzilla_blogbutton _155x155




I used this tutorial from a site called Oikology . I love the definition of oikology (from their blog):

oikology: (oy-koll'-uh-jee) n. the study, or science of homemaking. From the greek oikos, "house, dwelling." 


Now that some of my little jobs are done, I'm off to possibly celebrate Canada Day with some goat/bunny/lamb petting (you're never too old for petting zoos, right?), cuddle the puppy, since he's been staring at me wanting to go out as I write this, and generally try to relax and enjoy the holiday a bit! Hopefully I'll also get to see some fireworks, since I've been dying for some lately. That's what I get for growing up in Peterborough, where there's fireworks two times a week, free concerts and an illuminated boat show. It's a lot for other places to live up to!


♥ Craftzilla

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment love! I love to hear from you and I hope you come back to visit often. I'd love it if you left me a link to your blog so I can visit you back!