Jun 18, 2011

Etsy Treasury List: Strawberry Socials and Teas, oh my!

'Strawberry socials and teas, oh my!' by Craftzillaconquers

Just a few of the lovely things that are strawberry related...I am looking forward to strawberry socials and all things strawberry-like this summer!


sandwich wrap - place mat - ...
$4.50

Sweet Strawberry Cap
$25.00

Strawberry Picnic x English ...
$16.00

Zippered Pouch in ELANORs PI...
$16.00

Strawberry Shortcake Earring
$9.00

Have Your Cake Letterpress P...
$20.00

Strawberries Matchbook Noteb...
$3.20

Red Strawberry and Cherry Ap...
$43.00

Reversible, Insulated Coffee...
$6.00

Sweet Strawberry Felt Hair C...
$12.00

FOUR FRUITY MUSTACHE MAGNETS
$6.00

Strawberries Kitchen Towel o...
$6.90

Strawberry Sugar Cookie Bite...
$18.00

Strawberry Shaped Buttons - ...
$2.50

LIMITED Desert Charm Strawbe...
$4.50

Strawberry Stripe 1.25 inch ...
$1.50

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment love! I love to hear from you and I hope you come back to visit often. I'd love it if you left me a link to your blog so I can visit you back!