Mar 21, 2013

March Photo a Day -Day 1-8

I think the craziness of my month must be reflected in the fact that I'm just posting this first set of photos now, and it's already three weeks into March! It's been a month of lots of papers to write for school (have you ever reflected on group work for 16 pages? I have, and it wasn't pretty!), sessions for school, overtime and trips to Toronto for all the jobs, and to top it all off, I've been capital SICK off and on for weeks. March has me a bit down for sure, and I'm having a hard time crawling out of my winter funk. Amusingly, tonight I was at a class for my placement where we were talking about my old friend self care, including taking some time for yourself and doing things you love. So I figured I'd take a few minutes and share this first batch of photos with you from my March Photo a Day project, and let you know that I haven't fallen off a cliff or anything :)



Day 1 - "L is for...."  Love!  Look at these sleeping guys cozying up-- who couldn't love that?
Day 2- "I made this": I sure did! Zentron the robot (clock + Rubix cube+ Wine pourers=robot love), Love string art and a similar yet legally distinct knitted Hello Kitty

Day 3- Key  - I found this old diary key and love charm in my stash of jewelery
Day 4- Luck - Nothing luckier than my trusty charm bracelet that I got for my 16th birthday ! I like to keep it real with charms like my bottle of gin, and the car charm given to me by my mom, aka, "the only car I will ever buy you"

Day 5: Under - This is the lamp in our hallway...I think it's sort of retro and fun
Day 6 - Chair - Speaking of retro and fun, a friend gave me this chair and I love it's 800 layers of paint and classic lines.

Day 7- Fear - I fear that now that I have a donut pan that I will never stop making all the donuts. Recipe here.
Day 8 - Favourite- Jesse is definitely my favourite, even when he gives me sad eyes until I throw this freaking toy for him for hours on end.

So there you have it. Now that my sickness is nearing the end (hopefully, I can't cough anymore!) I  will hopefully be more in touch :)

♥ Craftzilla 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment love! I love to hear from you and I hope you come back to visit often. I'd love it if you left me a link to your blog so I can visit you back!