Nov 27, 2012

Day 24: Eight things you didn't know about me


1/ I have a scar on my lip from when I fell down as a kid while running around and eating cookies. I totally finished chewing the cookie before I cried
2/ My middle name is Erin
3/ My favourite book as a kid was a book of horse breeds. I carried that thing everywhere, read about horses, traced the pictures and read that book until the binding cracked
4/ I have one far sighted eye and one near sighted eye. Forgetting my glasses for seeing a computer screen is a bit of a pain!
5/ Gillian seems to be a name that lends itself to nicknames. Gill, Gilligan, Gillybean, Gillybeantron, Deedee etc...I'll answer to them all
6/ I learned how to read when I was 4
7/ I've only traveled outside of Canada three times (Boston, Buffalo and New York state)
8/ One of my earliest memories is baking cookies with my grandpa.

♥ Craftzilla


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment love! I love to hear from you and I hope you come back to visit often. I'd love it if you left me a link to your blog so I can visit you back!