Oct 19, 2012

Quick Peek: Knitted Commissions



I've been busy working on some more knitted  products for a local business, Grey Rock Co, who sells ethical and fair trade products. Remember the sneak peek of this knitted scarf I showed you awhile back? Well here's a few of the finished projects,  the finished scarf, as well as a pair of warm and cozy grey wool boot cuffs, modelled by Beth, one of the co-owners of the store. ( image credit )

For those of you who aren't local, check out their website for some awesome fair trade product information, look books (it is Fair Trade Month, after all) or their Facebook page  for some awesome outfits, outfits of the day and styling of one clothing piece different ways.  

I'm off to cast on some new knitted items!

♥ Craftzilla

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment love! I love to hear from you and I hope you come back to visit often. I'd love it if you left me a link to your blog so I can visit you back!