Apr 5, 2012

Get Involved with ApoCALypse - Knit Along with Us

I wanted to let all you knitting fans out there that I have three  posts up on the ApoCALypse Craftalong blog  this week on one of my favourite topics, knitting! This week I'm talking about knitting needles, in particular:

1)  how to pick and choose the right needles for you, 
2)  how to pick the right type of knitting needle for your project and
3)  one on how to figure out what size those mystery needles are  and hhow to convert needles from other countries to the size you need for a pattern (particularly focused on Canadian, British and US sizes)

We're ramping up for the first of many awesome craft-alongs, starting with a knit-a-long that is beginning in June. In order to get ready, Kelly from Living Apockylypse and Margot from Newfoundlander at Heart and I are posting some fun posts about knitting, such as a how to choose the right knitting needles for your project, the right needles for you, how to pick the right type of yarn and weight of yarn for your project.

Our projects include a spiffy needle roll, market tote and infinity cowl, as well as a few other fun projects.


For updates and to get involved, you can follow @apockycal on Twitter, hop on over to the ApoCALypse blog to sign up to be a participant and visit us on our Ravelry group page!

♥Craftzilla

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment love! I love to hear from you and I hope you come back to visit often. I'd love it if you left me a link to your blog so I can visit you back!