Mar 17, 2012

Guest Posts, Crafty Reveals and Blog Positivity Week

Just popping in here to share a few exciting things that are going on!

Guest Post Today on Living Apockylypse- Sweet Potato Sushi DIY

DSCF4740

Today I'm guest posting as a part of Kelly from Living Apockylypse's Blog party in celebration of her one year blogging anniversary! Check out my Sushi DIY as well as some other awesome DIYs, giveaways and amazing posts today on her blog!

Exciting Crafty Announcement 




Also of exciting note, is the fun and fabulous announcement that Kelly also made as a part of her blog party- her, myself and Margot from Newfoundlander at Heart have banded together and come up with a new crafty community project, called the ApoCALypse (CAL for Craft-a-long) where we connect crafters in working on crafty projects together. Our first set of projects will be knitting related, but there will be other projects of a crafty nature in the future. For more information on how to get involved, check out the ApoCALypse blog , Flickr Group or join the ApoCALypse group on Ravelry.

Blog Positivity Week on After Nine to Five's Blog 



And last but not least, Ashley from After Nine to Five is spending next week (March 19 to 25th) on her blog having a Blog Positivity Week to celebrate the positive aspects of the blogging community and for all of us to celebrate all the good parts that blogging brings to our lives. If you want to get involved, check out the information page here to sign up and get involved!

I hope all of you are having an awesome St Patrick's Day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment love! I love to hear from you and I hope you come back to visit often. I'd love it if you left me a link to your blog so I can visit you back!