Feb 10, 2012

Friday Fancies 2/10/2012


I can't help it, I am not super into Valentines Day, but I sort of love cards with hearts on them, and this one is so cool!

Doctor Who mittens? Just nerdy enough for this girl!

More nerdy Valentines cards--I love these

My friend April's contribution to the 29 Leaps project, Project Prom Dress, is super inspiring

Not to mention this list of 29 nice things to do for others

I can't even pick what I love most on this blog -- this, this and this for sure

Adorable printable valentines cards!

I want to make these lovely wood buttons very badly

I love this idea for mixing and making your own tea bags

Maps and such, wherever they are, are pretty amazing

I want to make and eat SO many of these

This tutorial is so sweet

Have a lovely Friday friends!

♥ Craftzilla 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment love! I love to hear from you and I hope you come back to visit often. I'd love it if you left me a link to your blog so I can visit you back!