In case you hadn't noticed, I made a few changes to the design of the blog, and I'm much happier with how everything looks! (If you're in a reader, you can check out the whole thing here)
I will likely do something fancier with the header at some point, but I wanted something simple for now until I have time to do that. I also spiffed up the side links, changed the font of the posts, headings and page links, and put up a new profile photo that I think is pretty darn fancy.
I even learnt a few new skills, of how to change the fonts in html and other fancy things like that. Overall, I'm feeling pretty darn accomplished!
- Go through labels--there's a lot of extraneous ones
- New Blog buttons
- Redo pretty much all the pages
- Add images to go to specific sets of posts, i.e. features or DIYs.
- Perhaps change up how sponsor ads are displayed
- Changes to Sponsor page --likely an embedded form
Phew! That's a lot of work just thinking about it! Since this is still a work in progress, please let me know if you have any thoughts or suggestions for me. I'd appreciate it!