Sep 20, 2011

Autumn Leaves - A Treasury

I'm loving the shift to cooler weather, and the fact that the leaves are starting to turn and it's time for more blankets and sweaters! So I made up a quick treasury of some of my autumn leaves inspired finds --hope you enjoy!

'Autumn Leaves --Yes Please!' by Craftzillaconquers

Fall time is approaching quickly, and I haven't been able to get the thought of fall leaves off my mind!


Felt Autumn Leaves Table Dec...
$19.00

Knit Taupe Brown Poncho with...
$60.00

AUTUMN LEAVES Bicycle, dicti...
$10.00

Autumn Quilted Table Runner,...
$30.00

Autumn Tree Photo, Fall Phot...
$30.00

Dog Collar - Autumn Leaves
$17.00

Cloche Hat in Vintage Hounds...
$75.00

Autumn Leaves - Playing in t...
$15.50

Autumn - bfl wool single thr...
$35.00

Whimsical Autumn Birds in Tr...
$55.00

Magnetic Spice Rack - Red Au...
$25.00

Autumn Photograph, Heart Sha...
$12.00

Set of 4 Fall Colored Leaf H...
$4.00

Fall Leaves Glass Coaster Se...
$24.00

Fall Leaves, Copper, Nature ...
$42.00

Half Apron in Fall Colors
$26.00

What are some of your favourite things about fall?


♥ Craftzilla

1 comment:

  1. I love the weather, the color of the leaves & the cruching sound they make after they fall. I can't wait for us to really get into our Fall season!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment love! I love to hear from you and I hope you come back to visit often. I'd love it if you left me a link to your blog so I can visit you back!