Jul 13, 2011

Day 8: Create a self portrait, draw or photograph yourself. What do you see?

I tried taking a more recent self portrait today, but I wasn't pleased with the results and scrapped them all. I find it's harder and harder for me to be pleased by a photo of myself as I get older (yikes, maybe I'm finally feeling a bit like I'm in my late 20's now? Scary thought)

But the show must go on, so here's a self portrait I took a few weeks back on a picnic:

DSCF2677

I'm not in fact even super pleased with this picture...I mean, I think back to the day, and I was feeling happy and satisfied in the moment, but in looking back at it, it's hard for me to not feel a bit critical of myself I guess. However, largely what I see in this picture is a need for self-portraits that aren't just me holding the camera up. Really must use self-timer on the camera/get a tripod/play with different settings/outfits/props and try to create something more interesting !

♥ Craftzilla

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment love! I love to hear from you and I hope you come back to visit often. I'd love it if you left me a link to your blog so I can visit you back!