Happy Birthday to my wonderful Momma!
She'll probably kill me for putting more photos of her on the internets, but just wanted to tell you a few of the reasons why my mom is awesome:
- Willing to be silly --we once spent a whole weekend speaking only in Pig Latin --it was really hard to stop!
- Crafty --she's a super talented quilter and general crafter extraordinaire
- Green thumb-this lady could grow flowers in an alley--always a beautiful garden, and taught me so much about plants and things (mostly by enlisting me as grunt labour to move gravel about the yard lol)
- Well -read--Mom is definetely the reason why I read like books are going out of style--we went to the library at least once a week, mostly when we didn't have a car and she'd have to drag us across the bridge and downtown to the library
- Hilarious - the first one to break into a dance on a counter, or do a dance on the street just to see if someone was paying attention --also the first to challenge you to a tea towel war or pursue you with a dishcloth threatening to wash your face with it if you didn't do the dishes immediately!