Nov 11, 2009

Craft hope---quilt all done


I'm feeling inspired today, I'm going to be dropping off my donation to the Craft Hope/Margaret's Hope Chest Quilt drive which makes me feel good, as well as putting to use the baby quilt that I finished and have not been quite sure what to do with. It feels nice to exercise a bit of "craftivism" to help make the world a little bit of a better place.


Next Crafty project along these lines : Baby wraps for the June Callwood Centre for Teenages (http://torontocraftalert.ca/2009/10/16/help-wanted-wrap-up-baby-and-mom/)
I used to volunteer here in the nursery back when it was still called Jessie's Centre, and I think this would be an easy and rewarding project as well!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment love! I love to hear from you and I hope you come back to visit often. I'd love it if you left me a link to your blog so I can visit you back!